Summers are usually fun but need a little handling. Here are some easy tips & remedies that you can try at home to have a happy summer for you and your skin!
Apply milk to your face & neck and wash after 10 minutes. Milk is an effective in moisturizer and helps is reversing sun tan.
Yogurt is capable of restoring moisture and also helps reversing sun tan. Apply yogurt to your face & neck after you return home and wash with warm water after 10 minutes. Your skin will be moist & soft and you will love it.
Cucumber has cooling effect and contains silica that strengthens collagen fibres in the skin.
- 4-5 slices of Cucumber
- ½ tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Tomato Juice (Only for Oily Skin)
- Blend the cucumber pieces to form a paste.
- Add olive oil and yogurt to the paste.
- For oily skin, add tomato juice to the cucumber pulp instead of oil & yogurt.
- Apply it to your face & neck and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water and pat dry with a clean towel.
You can also place a slice of cucumber on closed eye for a while before you go to bed. This has a very relaxing effect.
Lemon has good bleaching effects and is available in plenty in the summer season. Mix lemon juice and sugar and apply it to your face & neck. Allow it to stay for 10 minutes and then scrub it off. You can also replace sugar with honey to moisturize your skin.
Papaya is very useful in summer to restore moisture.
- 2 pcs of Papaya
- 1 tsp Yogurt
- 2 tsp Honey
- Blend papaya, yogurt and honey.
- Apply to your face and neck and allow it to stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water and pat dry with clean towel.
You need to pay attention to remove dead cells in summer and exfoliate your skin adequately.
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 2 tsp milk/ yogurt
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Mix gram floor, rose water, milk or yogurt and turmeric powder to form a paste.
- Gently scrub your face & neck in small circular motion for about 5 minutes and then leave on for another 5 minutes.
- Gently wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry with clean towel.